Follow on BloglovinFollow on BloglovinFollow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 28, 2015

Revival

Has it really been over a year my old friend? Boy oh boy, how time flies. The funny thing is they say "time flies when you're having fun", but I can't necessarily say its been a year for the books. For me, this has been the biggest learning year on every level. I have had some amazing moments that I will remember forever, and those are good experiences that I have learned from... Although, there has also been a lot of mistakes and what I believe are experiences I had to go through just so I could learn. So overall, I am grateful for this year and most of all excited to see what 2016 brings me. I can feel all the way to my core that I am going to be able to look back another year from now and be really pleased and impressed by what I make happen. This is my revival.
As far as my blogging goes, I am going to try to get back into being my little foodie self but also add in more of my life as well. I guess you could call it a lifestyle blog. How basic of me.

Fashion is one of the steady joys in my life. In a bad mood? Go shopping. Just get great news? Go shopping. Just being in a room full of clothes can instantly turn me into the best version of myself. Kind of like the snickers commercials, you know? "You're not you when you're hungry. Eat a snickers".... Except fill the snickers with a rack of blouses. I recently started reading "#GIRLBOSS" and I can't deny that is half the reason I am here typing to you right now. It truly is empowering and only a small way through the book I already know what I need to do if I want to be a #GIRLBOSS in life, and starting here is only a small step.

Now, my main goal in 2016 is to be utterly happy. I do not want to set an out of this world goal for myself that scares me away from achieving it. I think being happy is a fair goal though, no?
For my posts, one thing I want to set as a goal is my usage of the word "totally", I really need to cut back on that one. Looking at my past posts I realized how often I used the word, it is totally bonkers! Okay, after that one I really am going to try to cut back.
Well, I don't want to get too deep into this post but I hope that you guys decide to stick around with me this year. I most likely will not post before the new year, so cheers!
xo Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment